Position: Studio Camera Operator
- Operation of studio cameras for live news as well as studio recordings as per the directives of the Studio Director/ Programme Producer.
- Ensuring physical stability and balance of cameras during operation.
- Perform smooth operation of pan, tilt, zoom and focus parameters of the cameras.
- Creative composition of shots.
- Other duties as assigned.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Knowledge of mounted camera
- Paying attention to details
- Prompt report of fault detection
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility
- First degree in Cinematography or its equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in similar role