Position: HR Business Partner
- Take a lead in the payroll remit of the organisation and be heavily involved in overseeing the payroll and HRIS processes of the organisation.
- Set up systems and take lead with policies and procedures in accordance with Labour law and Industry best practice.
- Should be able to effectively handle the various HR functions and stages of employee life circle from Recruitment to Exit.
- Manage and Track Attendance system.
- Provide HR advice and guidance at all levels as well as provide support on HR strategies where required.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that HR department tools and policies are well aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance
- Manage and track Performance Management system
- Effectively manage and track Trainees (Management Trainees, Youth Corp members, Interns) and employees on contractual appointment
- Use metrics and analytics to measure analyse and report when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of Labour Legislation
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent Interpersonal Relations & People Management
- Analytical and goal oriented
- In-depth understanding of all HR functions, processes and activities
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or its equivalent. Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage